Privacy and Data Policy
• Personal Information: We do not collect any personally identifiable information about the users of our apps. In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number, device id, IP address, or email address.
• Data Collection: Our apps may collect anonymous usage information to help improve the quality of our services and applications. This data is anonymous and does not contain any information which may be used to identify a specific user.
• Data Retention: If we do happen to obtain any personal information, such as an email or name provided as part of a support request, it will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Any such personal information will never be shared with any other entities. Any such personal information will not be retained beyond the resolution of the support request or other correspondence. If you wish to remove any of your information from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Age Limitations: We do not knowingly contact or do business with children under 13 years of age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that a child under the age of 13 has attempted to contact and/or do business with us, please advise us by email at email@example.com so that we may rectify the situation.
We may occasionally promote other products of our own within our apps behind a parental age gate.
• Social Media: Our apps do not interact with any social media networks. We may provide links to our own social media networks for the purpose of providing support and product information.
This policy is extremely restrictive in order to protect children while using apps. Our philosophy is that children should not be exposed to dangers while playing games and parents shouldn't have to worry if an app is collecting personal information about them. If you ever have a question about the privacy of your children, or yourself, while using our applications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective October 10th 2019